It is common that, before attending an event or party, you want to look wonderful or not? Some women choose to wear acrylic nails, but what happens when cracks start to deteriorate? Nobody wants to show off messy nails. So today, we are going to reveal to you “how to remove acrylic nails” easy and at home!
There are two ways to do it:
How to remove acrylic nails with acetone?
- Nail polish
- Pieces of aluminum foil
1. Cut the nails as much as possible; Clean the top layer and apply petroleum jelly to the skin around your cuticles.
2. Dip the cotton in the acetone and apply it to the nails.
3. Take a piece of aluminum foil and wrap it around each of your nails, surrounding the moistened cotton.
4. Let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
5. Remove the aluminum foil, and, at the same time, you will notice that the acrylic nail is also removed. If the opposite happens, wait five to 10 minutes for it to come off.
How to remove acrylic nails without acetone?
- Acetone-free nail polish remover
- Deep container
1. Cut the nails as much as possible; pry to “loosen” the nails’ edges with the tweezers.
2. Pour the nail polish remover into a deep bowl and dip your nails.
3. Wait 30 to 40 minutes and once your nails feel loose, remove gently with the tweezers.
4. If the opposite happens, re-soak and wait five to seven minutes.
This is the end of this topic. If you want to read more like How to Remove Acrylic Nails at home, then you can visit our blog section.