Do you want to know a secret that will make your hands and nails perfect and super healthy? This is the Brazilian manicure or dry manicure. It is a beauty treatment that provides the hydration, softness, and nutrition of hands, nails, and cuticles. Do you want to know how to get it at home and how much does it cost to get it at a beauty salon? We will tell you!
Brazilian Manicure: Why It Is Dry manicure?
The Brazilian manicure also called a dry manicure, is a beauty treatment that gives your hands and nails hydration. It needs if you are a regular person to paint your nails. The thing is, since it came into our lives a while ago, it has become one of the best ways to keep nails from becoming brittle.
Did you know that, despite being called a Brazilian manicure, its origin is in France? The name is that because, in Brazil, super fans boast of perfect hands, it has become more fashionable than ever. We must also tell you that a novel technique is used in which water is not used, nor traditional manicure containers which is of great help to avoid contamination by fungi and/or bacteria.
How to do the Brazilian Manicure at home step by step?
You can go to your usual beauty center and say that you would like to try the Brazilian manicure or you can get the necessary products and do it yourself at home. How should I do, if I decide to opt for the latter? These are the steps to follow for a Brazilian manicure at home:
- Clean your hands and nails, trim the nails and file if.
- Put the special gloves for Brazilian manicure on your hands. These gloves have active ingredients of botanical origin, which makes the hands and nails deeply nourish.
- Let them act for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then you will have to cut the tips of the gloves to cut your cuticles and apply lotion well on the rest of the hand.
- Once you have the cuticle ready remove the glove.
- You can take advantage to paint the nails, as the nail is hydrated, the enamel will last you longer and will be much more beautiful.
The treatment lasts about 30 minutes, it is the time necessary for the hands and nails to be hydrated and the cuticle well-trimmed.
- You may be interested: “Italian Manicure“
What are the main Advantages?
Well, the first and most important is what we have been saying from the beginning, nails and hands are perfectly hydrated. Plus…
- The glove with which the Brazilian manicure or dry manicure is made has antioxidant properties that help prevent cellular aging.
- The skin of the hand’s gains in softness and elasticity.
- The nails become clean and strengthened.
- Hands and nails are nourished and rejuvenated.
How much does it cost?
As we always tell you in these cases, things will depend on the beauty center itself and the materials used. The price will also vary if you paint your nails or if you leave them natural. To give you an approximation we will tell you that this beauty treatment is around $ 40. About $ 20 if you decide to do it at home yourself, remember, in the latter case, that you must follow all the necessary steps to obtain the expected result.
Have you ever done the Brazilian manicure yourself? Would you recommend it? Do you think it is better to go to the usual beauty center? Tell us in the comments!