A nail file is a small tool that is used to shape, smooth, and polish the surface of fingernails and toenails. This makes them look more attractive as well as healthy. There are different kinds of files for various purposes such as shaping, polishing, and buffing nails. Some also work with acrylic nails. An electric file or powerful works by rotating one or two sandpaper disks (or emery paper) against the fingernail or toenail at high speed, resulting in an extremely smooth edge without any filing chips flying around. The best electric nail files for acrylic nails will make your manicure last longer because there’s no chipping like traditional manual filing can create. Here we’ll help you find the best electric nail.
Quick List of 10 Best Electric Nail File For Acrylic Nails
- AIRSEE Rechargeable 30000RPM Electric Nail Drill
- MelodySusie Professional Rechargeable Nail Drill
- OVX Professional Portable Nail Drill Machine
- BTArtbox 30000RPM Nail Drill Machine
- SUBAY Professional Electric Nail Drill Machine
- Makartt Electric Portable Nail Drill Machine
- MelodySusie 30000 rpm Professional Nail Drill
- ALIPRET Electric Nail Drill for Acrylic Nails
- AIRSEE Portable Electric Nail Drill
- RedFlow Electric Nail Drill for Acrylic Nail
10 Best Electric Nail File For Acrylic Nails Reviews
There are many different types of electric nail files on the market today. If you are considering buying one for your home, it may be helpful to read some reviews before making a purchase. Below are the 10 best electric nail files for acrylic nails that have been reviewed by experienced customers and professionals in the industry. They vary in cost, but can all help with filing down rough edges or buffing away rough patches on your nails without too much effort!
1. AIRSEE Rechargeable 30000RPM Electric Nail Drill
Are you a woman who loves to do your nails? If so, this AIRSEE Rechargeable 30000RPM Electric Nail Drill is perfect for you! This rechargeable electric nail drill has three-speed modes that allow the user to control how fast or slow they want their nail done. It also comes with two different heads: one for filing and another for polishing. The charger base even has a built-in LED light that allows you to see better when doing your nails at night time! All in all, this is an amazing product that will help you get beautiful nails without any hassle.
- The machine is multi-functional.
- You can use it for natural acrylics.
- You can use it for both home and salon use.
- It can sand pet nails.
- You can use it for 10 hours with a full charge.
- It can be fully charged within 2 hours.
- You can see the remaining battery life.
- You can take it anywhere.
- The machine is very easy to use.
- It can save time on manicures.
- Very easy to use even for newbies.
- You Can Cary Anywhere Because It Is Portable.
- RPM visibility Option.
- Long battery life.
- A bit louder.
- Weak handle wire.
2. MelodySusie Professional Rechargeable 30000 RPM Nail Drill
MelodySusie Professional Rechargeable 30000 RPM Nail Drill is the perfect tool for every woman who needs to get her nails done fast and efficiently. This nail drill has a rechargeable battery that can last up to 2 hours on one charge, making it the best choice for busy women on the go!
When you’re looking for an easy way to keep your nails in perfect shape, look no further than MelodySusie’s Professional Nail Drill. With its ergonomic design and long-lasting battery life, this nail drill is sure to make any woman happy!
- You can control RPM speed.
- Both newbies and technicians can use this product.
- It can shut off automatically in case of abnormal pressure.
- It can get charged fully in hours.
- You can use it for long hours up to 10 hours.
- You can hang it with the belt.
- The machine is lightweight.
- You can use cordless.
- You can get a manicure-like salon.
- You can change the nail drill bit very easily.
- Very lightweight and Easy To Handle.
- Easy To Carry Anywhere.
- Simple to use.
- Reasonable Price.
- Speed gets changed occasionally.
- Weird Noise.
3. OVX Professional Portable Nail Drill Machine
OVX Professional Portable Nail Drill Machine is a new device that allows you to drill your own acrylic nails at home. This nail drill machine is lightweight and easy to use, making it the perfect tool for on-the-go professionals who want beautiful nails without spending time in a salon!
This nail drill machine has an ergonomic design which makes the process simple and painless, with minimal effort required from the user. The OVX Professional Portable Nail Drill Machine also features two speed settings – slow and fast – so you can choose how deep or shallow of a hole you want in your nail. This option is great for beginners who are not sure what they prefer yet! Be sure to check out this new product today before Purchasing.
- It can remove acrylic gel nails easily.
- It can eliminate calluses.
- You can carry it anywhere.
- You can use it anywhere.
- The tool can do manicures or pedicures with low heat.
- The gadget can work on both hands.
- It can work on pet nails easily.
- You can change drill bits without tools.
- It can work continuously for up to 20 minutes.
- You can do work safely.
- Great Customer service.
- Fantastic for beginners.
- Super easy to use.
- Small and lightweight.
- Electric Corded.
- No instructions.
4. BTArtbox 30000RPM Nail Drill Machine
This 30000RPM Nail Drill Machine is the perfect tool for anyone looking to improve their manicure. It features a compact design that will fit in any size handbag, and comes with 4 bits so you can get started right away! This nail drill machine also has a protective cap for safety when not in use, and an LED light to ensure you see what you’re doing. The cordless design means it’s easy to move around while working on your nails too!
- The drill can shut off automatically in case of abnormal pressure.
- You can recharge it very quickly.
- The machine can work up to 10 hours.
- You can choose a suitable RPM.
- You can see the remaining battery life.
- It can work for both directions forward and reverse.
- It can grind nails without hurting.
- You can use it anytime.
- You can carry it anywhere.
- It can do many jobs for nails.
- No vibrations.
- Easy to hold.
- Fantastic for home use.
- Could be better instructions.
- Makes a weird sound.
5. SUBAY Professional Electric Nail Drill Machine Nail File
SUBAY Professional Electric Nail Drill Machine Nail File- This nail drill machine is the perfect tool for any woman who is tired of sitting in a salon. The nail drill can be used to shape, buff, and polish nails at home while saving time and money! It’s made out of durable materials that are designed to last long. You’ll never have to worry about breaking it or having an issue with its performance. Be sure to grab one today before they’re gone!
Nails are always on-trend, but not everyone has the time or budget for visits to the spa every week – especially if you live far away from your nearest salon. With this electric nail drill machine, you can get professional-looking nails without paying a fortune.
- The machine is very easy to operate.
- You can easily insert/unplug a bit.
- It is very easy to carry.
- You can use it in the spa or at home.
- The drill can work on artificial nails.
- You can use it for multi-purposes without overheating.
- It can work on both hands.
- The tool can organize nail bits.
- It can work on thick toenails.
- You can use it for both pedicures and manicures.
- Great for beginners.
- Perfect for home manicures.
- Very easy to set up.
- Reasonable Price.
- Short Cord.
- Get hot fast.
6. Makartt Electric Portable Nail Drill Machine for Acrylic Nails
Many people love doing their nails, but getting them done at a salon can be very expensive. One way to save money is by buying your own equipment and doing your nails yourself. The Makartt Electric Portable Nail Drill Machine for Acrylic Nails is an excellent nail drill machine that will help you give yourself professional-looking manicures in the comfort of home. It comes with four different heads so you can choose between buffing, grinding, drilling, or polishing depending on what look you are going for. This particular model has been reviewed as being great quality and easy to use by many customers who have purchased it before so if you are interested in saving some money while still having perfect-looking nails I would recommend this product!
- It can remove poly nail gel.
- The machine can fit 3/32 drill bits.
- You can use it for both hands and feet.
- Both-handed users can easily operate this drill.
- It can eliminate nail gel rapidly.
- You can change nail shape art at any time.
- You can use it for both home and salon.
- It can remove builder nail gel.
- The drill can take out poly nail gel.
- It can provide a comfortable experience on nails.
- Less vibration.
- Foot pedal option.
- Many Cutters.
- Smooth and quiet.
- Makes weird noises.
- A bit of a learning curve.
7. MelodySusie 30000 rpm Professional Nail Drill
Don’t you hate it when your nails chip and break right after a manicure? Or, even worse, the nails peel off like onion skin. It’s not only frustrating but can be extremely annoying and painful as well. This is why MelodySusie has created this professional nail drill to help those who are looking for a long-lasting manicure!
This drill spins at 30000 rpm which will give you that salon-perfect look without all of the hassles. Once you have your new nails done with this machine they should last up to two weeks before needing another fill-in appointment! The best part about getting these new longer-lasting nails is that there is no damage to the natural nail so once the gel or acrylic comes off it looks exactly as natural.
- You can on/off with foot pedal.
- It can work with 3/32 bits.
- It can lay out bits in one place.
- Both-handed users can operate this drill.
- It can work consistently for up to 20 minutes.
- You can carry it easily.
- You can change nail drill bits trouble-free.
- It can work nicely on acrylic nails.
- The drill can work perfectly for nail buffing.
- It can save space to store.
- Super easy even for newbies.
- Powerful drill.
- Great Customer service.
- Weak Cord.
- Get overheated at times.
8. ALIPRET Electric Nail Drill for Acrylic Nails
For the busy lady on the go, there are few things more important than having a manicure that can last for weeks. It’s even better when you don’t have to make an appointment at your local salon and pay through the nose for it! Today we are going to show you how to get that perfect manicure with ALIPRET Electric Nail Drill Machine. This is not just another run-of-the-mill electric nail file; this little beauty also comes with two different drill heads so you can choose between filing down your nails or buffing them until they shine like glass!
With this amazing tool in hand, you will be able to work quickly while still getting professional-quality results every time.
- You can operate it on your foot.
- It can save space on tables for a vertical design.
- The machine can arrange bits in one place.
- This drill can free your hands during nailing.
- It can save time and money on nails.
- You can handle the drill easily and safely.
- It can work on many nailing tasks.
- You can change bits very easily and rapidly.
- Without using hands, you can operate this.
- It can work in both directions forward and reverse.
- The base holds the drill nicely
- Great for beginners
- Very quiet
- Easy to use.
- Difficult to control.
- Be careful about locking bits.
9. AIRSEE Portable Electric Nail Drill
There are days when you’re so exhausted that the only thing you want to do is sleep. But, if your nails need a quick fix-up, it can be difficult to find time for a salon appointment or even to paint them yourself with regular nail polish. The AIRSEE Portable Electric Nail Drill helps women save time for other activities while still giving their nails the attention they need! It works quickly and efficiently without having to worry about putting on messy polish or spending too much money at the salon. Plus, this nail drill comes with multiple attachments that let users pick between three different speeds depending on how coarse they would like their nails filed down.
- The drill is multifunctional.
- It can remove cuticles.
- It can eliminate gel polish.
- The machine can work in both directions.
- You can easily handle it.
- You can carry it anywhere.
- You can change drill bits very easily.
- It can work continuously for up to 20 minutes.
- You can clean drill bits with medical alcohol.
- It can work on filing down acrylic nails.
- Super quiet machine.
- Less heat up.
- Portable and compact.
- Easy to store.
- NO instructions on how to use it.
10. RedFlow Electric Nail Drill for Acrylic Nail
It can be difficult to do your own nails, especially if you are using the typical battery-powered nail drill. The RedFlow Electric Nail Drill for Acrylic Nails is a great solution that will make doing your own acrylic nails easier than ever before! This incredible device makes it easy to buff and shape nails with ease, making them look professionally done without having to go out and pay an expensive salon fee.
It’s always hard when you have plans coming up but you don’t want to spend money on getting your hair or nails done. With the Redflow Electric Nail Drill for Acrylic Nails, there isn’t any need to worry about spending time or money at a salon because this tool does everything.
- Both-handed users can use this product.
- It can polish nails safely.
- You can charge it with a USB cable.
- You can carry it while traveling.
- It can work consecutively, up to 20 minutes.
- The drill can work multifunctional.
- You can use this for every type of nail task.
- It can work according to desired speeds.
- You can charge it with a laptop, power bank, or car charger.
- It can start working instantly only by plugging the cable.
- Perfect drill for nailing at home.
- Very easy to change bits.
- Long Cord.
- Ceramic bits.
- Tiny written manuals.
- Need pressure to press the file onto nails.
How To Choose The Best Electric Nail File For Acrylic Nails
If you are looking to buy an Electric Nail File For Acrylic Nails, then it is important that before making this purchase your budget be considered.
A person’s financial situation can affect the type of product they want which might not work well with their cash flow or even if at all possible in some cases depending on what is available for sale where there may come a time when no other option than turning back because really nothing else would fit so better think ahead about how much money has been set aside just cuz someone wants new nails done soon but needs them fitted first.
The RPM of a nail file can affect the strength and shape that it gives your acrylic nails. Before buying any Electric Nail Files for Acrylics we should consider this factor, as well as what type you want (with or without a handle).
Frequency of Use
The frequency at which you will be using your nail file is an important consideration when deciding on the best electric files for acrylic nails.
Because these files can damage sensitive material like plastic or wood, they’re most effective with natural materials such as metal and stone instead of harder plastics that may cause embedding into softer substances if used often enough
Nail File Weight
There are a few things to consider before buying Electric Nail Files. The first is weight, which determines how much pressure you can apply and therefore the force that will be used when filing down your acrylic nails into submission!
Size Of The Nail File
Most people are under the impression that Electric Nail Files work best on acrylic nails. However, this may not be entirely true because they do need some preparation before starting to use them–firstly you should consider the size of your nail file, and secondly make sure there’s no metal in it at all!
You don’t want to buy a nail file that will just end up being useless when cutting acrylic nails, so before you go out and purchase one consider if your hands suffer from tremors or any other sort of uncontrollable shaking.
You have many different options in this category but vibration is the most important factor because it could make filing difficult with some types of material like polyurethane (the type used on swimmer’s legs).
Frequent Question And Answer
Do I need a nail drill for acrylic nails?
You could definitely use a nail drill for acrylic nails. You just need to be careful about the thickness of your finger and thumb caps, as well as where you’re going to position it on your hand so that everything fits correctly before starting any work!
The best thing about drills is their versatility – they can do anything from shaping tips or adding detail in larger areas like fingers versus toes since there is less surface area available with each individual digit than what one might find when working near joints such as hips knees shoulders elbows etcetera.
How quickly should you file your acrylic nails?
A lot of people don’t know the right answer to this question, but it’s actually quite simple. The RPMs (or revolutions per minute) will dictate how fast or slow an electric nail file should go for the best results! Before purchasing any type of these machines be sure that they can match up with what products are being used so as not to waste time filing patiently only get frustrated when nothing happens after waiting minutes at each pass over one finger…
How do you use acrylic nails with electric files?
Acrylic nails are perfect for filling with an electric file. The acrylic material is much more forgiving than a natural nail, so you can get a smoother finish without any damage done to your client’s fingers!
It is important to note that acrylic nails with electric files may not work as well. You should use a fine-grade sandpaper or emery board for this purpose in order to ensure you have the right texture on your nail before trying them out!
What files to use on acrylic nails?
There are many different types of files for acrylic nails. Which type you use depends on your desired look and style! Some people like them very thin, while others prefer chunkier shapes (think French Tip). The best way to find what shape is right for YOU though would be by trial-and-error; start off small with one kind then move onto another if necessary:)
How do you file thick acrylic nails?
I’ve seen people with thick, gorgeous-looking nails that I always wanted to have. The only problem is the prep work required before filing them so they’ll look good for as long as possible- which can take hours or days depending on how much surface area there are in your gripes (nail). Acrylics need special attention during handling due not just because of their weight but also because other substances like nail polish might be present if given too much time while grinding away at its base.’
How do you file your own acrylic nails yourself?
You should file your acrylic nails with care and attention, following the instructions in order to ensure that they are filed smoothly.
A person’s nail needs appropriate tools such as an oval FILE (not round), light pressure when filing towards yourself at a 45-degree angle on top of one another; then working down from there towards their own hand or foot accordingly if desired for polish application after all things have been completed- usually done last but not least!
Nail files are one of the most important tools for shaping your nails. We’ve put together a list of our favorite electric nail file products, with recommendations on what type to use depending on your needs- whether you have natural or acrylic nails. If you think we missed an excellent product that should be added to this list, please let us know! This way more people can find out about all their options and make informed decisions before they buy. The choice is always better than being stuck with just one option. Which ones do you prefer?
So, what are you waiting for? With so many great options to choose from, it’s time to find the best electric nail file for your acrylic nails. Our list of reviews is a good place to start. We hope you enjoyed our buyer’s guide and review roundup! If this post helped you make up your mind on which product is right for you or if there was anything else we could have included that would help narrow down your decision process- please let us know in the comments below. Thanks again!
Read More: best electric toenail grinder